[c-nsp] two 72xx, bridging via POS link?

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Sat Mar 27 17:53:21 EDT 2010

On Saturday 27 March 2010 05:22:35 pm neal rauhauser wrote:
>   I have a pair of 7200s at two locations with a 155mbit radio link between
> them. We're hooking up PA-POS across this and I am wondering how to best
> bridge across the link.

See Bridging Control Protocol (BCP) (
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/install_config/flexwan_config/features.html#wp213556
)

Feature Navigator claims support on 7200 in 12.2SRCx, SRDx, and SREx.  FlexWAN
on 7600 uses same PA's, and the feature link on the 7200's 12.2SR[CDE] page
points to the FlexWAN config as a template.  7600 supports in 12.2SXF on
FlexWAN and OSM.

Wish that had been available three years ago when we first brought up our
OC3....too late now, it's outta here the 31st.