[c-nsp] Sup720 CoPP, limits on CPU performance

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Mar 29 15:51:02 EDT 2010

On (2010-03-29 21:09 +0200), Gert Doering wrote:

> Is there a way to find out *which* PFC3B are affected?  Since Ytti
> reports that none of his are (seem to be?) affected, I'm wondering
> what's the right way forward for us here.

My report was for specific lab setup where I attempted to recreate it, as
per earlier email. Lab box is running SRC3 which does not log
%MLS_RATE-4-ENABLING_FIB_GLEAN_RECEIVE when enabling glean rate-limit,
SRD4 indeed does log the message.

Now why I was seeing the arp message, some possible reasons

1) Problem only applies to SVI?
2) debug arp works around it?
3) debug arp prints the message, but arp who has is not actually sent?

--
  ++ytti