[c-nsp] DC Inverters

Chris Wallace lists at iamchriswallace.com
Tue Mar 30 08:29:42 EDT 2010

Chuck,
We were in the same situation in one of our data centers and we installed a PECO II power system.  The cabinet we have holds 3 50AMP rectifiers (we have it configured for N+1 so we get 100AMPs out of the cabinet and redundancy).  You can also expand the main cabinet with another rectifier cabinet for a total system capacity of 200-300AMPs depending on how you have it configured.  Even though this is run through two of our AC UPS's we still installed DC batteries for good practice.

---Chris