[c-nsp] rancid

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed Mar 31 11:38:11 EDT 2010

If you can omit the uptime detail it will stop giving you the diff
look in your bin/rancid:

Code:
#Main
@commandtable = (
        {'admin show version'           => 'ShowVersion'},
        {'show version'                 => 'ShowVersion'},
        {'show redundancy secondary'    => 'ShowRedundancy'},
        {'show idprom backplane',       => 'ShowIDprom'},
        {'show install active'          => 'ShowInstallActive'},
        {'admin show env all'           => 'ShowEnv'},
        {'show env all'                 => 'ShowEnv'},
        {'show rsp chassis-info',       => 'ShowRSP'},
(...)
        {'show running-config'          => 'WriteTerm'},
        {'write term'                   => 'WriteTerm'},
);

Just comment out unwanted commands.

Ziv