[c-nsp] Routing SSDP for Windows Desktops

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:49:02 EDT 2010

No, everything is wide open.  Everything works if both machines are on
the same subnet.  But if i move one machine to a different subnet, i
can see the other machine, but it doesn't allow me access.  From what
I have read on the MS documentation, there must be a mechanism that
deny's access if your network address is different, than the remote
machine.

Any other ideas?

Dan.