[c-nsp] OSPF Adjacencies

Michael K. Smith mksmith at adhost.com
Wed May 12 02:25:04 EDT 2010

There's really not enough to go on.  You haven't said what type of
interfaces are involved or shown the configuration of those interfaces on
two sides of a link.  Are they Ethernet, SONET, Frame-Relay?

My guess is that you don't have your ospf network type correct on your
interfaces, but without seeing interface configs *and* your ospf router
config, it's impossible to tell.

Mike