[c-nsp] Redistributing External EIGRP routes through MPLS vpn

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Mon May 17 14:57:30 EDT 2010

Hey All,

Seems like I have run into a difficulty where CE#1 external EIGRP routes
(redistribute connected/redistribute static) are learned by PE#1,
redistributed to PE#2, but not redistributed to CE#2

CE <-> PE, EIGRP

PE <-> PE, MPLS/BGP

The workaround is to use network statements, making the EIGRP routes on
the CE internal. Those redistribute fine and show up on CE#2 as internal.

Am I missing something and is there a simple clean way to redistribute
from CE#1 to CE#2 external EIGRP routes?

Thanks,

Joe