[c-nsp] Spare Nexus resources, follow up

Rent Nexus rentanexus at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:31:47 EDT 2010

I have been asked exactly how this would work - no we can't ship stuff for a
short time :)

We would enable logmein type access so that you could gain access or setup
and run whatever scripts/configs you might have in mind.

Joseph

===================

Not sure if this is an appropriate use of the list,

We are having a new data center built and before the fiscal year was up
bought our networking gear.  We hit a power / access snag that is going to
delay the construction until fall.

So ... we have a couple of Nexus 7Ks with dual supervisors, 5Ks, Fexes,
FCOE, 1 & 10 Gb optical blades doing nothing for the next 6 months.

We are looking to see if there is any interest on renting this by the hour
or project to do any remote testing of stuff you can not do on your current
production network.    We have a couple of "spare" 1U & ESXi servers to help
as well.

Thank you,

Joseph