[c-nsp] Tracking config changes

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Mon May 24 13:03:49 EDT 2010

We use RANCID on our network.  All changes are made through the CLI on the routers/switches, and RANCID just tracks them.

If we have an outage where we have to re-build the router's config, we have the versions and changes all stored nicely in the CVS.

All changes are e-mailed to our NOC list to make sure everyone knows what is going on.