[c-nsp] Tracking config changes

Frederic LOUI frederic.loui at renater.fr
Tue May 25 05:36:48 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

RANCID +1
Besides what has been said so far...
Other alternatives to circumvent the problem. (If you still want to make
sure that you did not forget to save your config ...)
* On recent IOS, you can use EEM (Embedded Event Manager to trigger a
"write mem" when running-config is different than startup-config.
* On older platform, maybe the kron feature can be used to "write mem"

Hope this help
Cheers/ Fred