[c-nsp] Multihomed network -> iBGP questions

Thierry thierry at autempspourmoi.be
Wed May 26 08:53:55 EDT 2010

Dears,

We will go with route reflectors. The two routers A and B will be RR. Some
questions:

- Could we still use peers group with RR?

- Is it needed to create a cluster for router A and B? The issue is that A
will not accept routes advertised by B because it's the same cluster. We
would like to choose the best routes to Internet (we will have two different
providers) Do I have to create two different clusters?

Thanks.

Thierry