[c-nsp] udlnd nad EoMpls problem

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Fri May 28 00:48:16 EDT 2010

Hi all.

Can someone give me a hint on what is pulling my legs. I'm trying to run EoMpls between a vss environment and a std 6500.
The module I'm using on the vss is a WS-X6724-SFP nad in the other end I'm using a WS-X6148-GE-TX. The link is a loop between the two local interfaces.
I have two other links running between the to routers, and this works fine.
When I enable the 3 link the udlnd error disables the one interface, so I was sure that it was a defect module. But the ports works fine when I  attach an 3750 switch, and the ports stays up without the udln pulls the link down.

Vss-config
interface GigabitEthernet2/2/12
 no switchport
 no ip address
 xconnect 192.168.101.23 1012332254 encapsulation mpls

interface GigabitEthernet2/2/13
 switchport
 switchport access vlan 3899
 switchport mode access
 spanning-tree bpdufilter enable

6500-config

interface GigabitEthernet9/39
 switchport
 switchport access vlan 254
 switchport mode access
 no ip address
 spanning-tree bpdufilter enable

interface GigabitEthernet9/40
 no ip address
 xconnect 192.168.101.32 1012332254 encapsulation mpls

error-code
%UDLD-SW1_SP-4-UDLD_PORT_DISABLED: UDLD disabled interface Gi2/2/13, unidirectional link detected

/Arne