[c-nsp] ios l2tp ipsec vpn help

Sercan Aktas saktas at thrupoint.net
Sun May 30 02:04:13 EDT 2010

Sorry, here is the link...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_examp
le09186a0080093f6f.shtml#diag

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Sercan Aktas
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 9:50 AM
To: 'Dan Letkeman'
Cc: 'cisco-nsp'
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ios l2tp ipsec vpn help

Hi Dan,

Have a look this simple example on CCO for configuring L2TP over IPSec.

I guess your router should be configured as LAC for your clients and then
initiate a session to the LNS located at your VPN SP. Then the L2TP session
between your router (LAC) and your provider router (LNS) should be encrypted
using IPSec.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Sercan