[c-nsp] RANCID problem with 10K CMTS

David Rothera david.rothera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:50:43 EDT 2010

sflog is used for 'Usage Based Billing' according to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/cable/cmts/feature/ubrsamis.html so it is actually writing to that file which is what RANCID is picking up on, without disabling UBB I can see no way other than changing the RANCID conf for this host to ignore any line containing !Flash and sflog

I may be wrong though as I don't have any experience with the 10k CMTS