[c-nsp] 4510 Hardware Question

Leblanc, Jason Jason.Leblanc at qwest.com
Thu Nov 11 12:55:56 EST 2010

I have to configure a 4510R-E w/ dual 6E Sup's for a customer that already has one and is looking for redundancy.  I would like to fully populate it with the WS-X4648-RJ45V-E blades but the Cisco configurator says that's not possible. The WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V have an 8:1 oversubscription which I would like to avoid.

Questions:
How many WS-X4648-RJ45V-E blades can I get working in the chassis?
Does it matter which slots (outside of the Supervisor slots)?

Thanks,

//LeBlanc