[c-nsp] SXI4a or SXI5

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Sun Nov 14 17:41:21 EST 2010

Where amongst the new-fangled download manager can we find the latest
ROMMON's for these cards, and in fact those also for the sup720 on the 7600?

I was off looking for ROMMONs for the sup720 last night, and it seems
that many of the files for the 7600 are sprinkled amongst the 6500
software section of the site under LAN switches, which given the split
between the 6500 and 7600 software, seemed to be a rather
counterintuitive place to be looking for them.

[Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but whatever the case it seemed
to be less than obvious quite where to look...]

Reuben