[c-nsp] DC power supplies for Cat3560X/Cat3750X

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Mon Nov 15 14:07:07 EST 2010

To save you a little bit of scrolling, the part number on the DC power
supplies is C3KX-PWR-440WDC.  Doesn't look to me like there is an option
to get a switch with a DC power supply yet though.  And don't expect to
be doing a lot of PoE/PoE+ with the DC powered ones, that 440W one is
the only option, versus the 350W, 715W, and 1100W options in AC.

Jeremy