[c-nsp] 3560 SVI

Rob Taylor robetayl at cisco.com
Tue Nov 16 12:28:40 EST 2010

Was the IP configured manually or received via dhcp?  DHCP learned
default route could be injected if the latter.

I believe we can still have a default route, without unicast routing
enabled.  I thought we defined unicast routing to be between L3
interfaces on the device, but for management purposes could still have a
route defined.

Sorry ... been a while since I worked on a non-L3 switch, but figured I
would take a stab.

Rob