[c-nsp] Bridging 802.1q tagged Ethernet traffic to multiple T-1 in a DS-3

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Nov 17 16:50:51 EST 2010

Is it possible to use a Cisco 7206VXR to bridge 802.1q tagged Ethernet
traffic to multiple T-1s within a DS-3?  The remote end, a RNC, can
apparently take tagged traffic over multiple T-1's.

We might be willing to live with the restriction of assigning certain T-1's
within the DS-3 to a certain 802.1q, but would like to take advantage of
aggregation.

Apparently we can't use PVCs, otherwise I would prefer that approach.

Frank