[c-nsp] SPAs for ASR1k

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Fri Nov 19 10:37:29 EST 2010

Re guys,

maybe someone here can help me with some reassurement.

I've been looking for ASR-compatible ASRs, and the data sheet for SPA
support points to a few documents about SPAs. In my case, the interesting
one is the one about the Ethernet SPAs, at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps6267/product_data_sheet0900aecd804d884d.html

Well, there's a few compatible platforms listed, but the ASRs are totally
missing there.

I wonder now, whether anyone of you guys would know if that's just the typical
Cisco sloppyness when it comes to documentation, or if the pointer is wrong...

So, what SPAs are you using in ASRs?

Yours,
	Elmar.

--

"Machen Sie sich erst einmal unbeliebt. Dann werden Sie auch ernstgenommen."
							     (Konrad Adenauer)