[c-nsp] Legitimate Access to IOS for Legacy/EOL devices

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sat Nov 20 06:26:27 EST 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 04:12:13AM +0000, David Rothera wrote:
> They are moving over to a system where you will only be able to download SW
> for devices that you have active service contracts for.

... and have managed to get that service contract attached to the CCO
username that you've used for logging in.

Now this might sound like a minor nit, but for us, it's major pains -
whenever we put a new device under contract, it seems to end up having
a new contract number, and then the whole team goes and spends non-trivial
amount of time attaching this new contract number to their respective
CCO accounts...

This is all such a waste of human life time.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de