[c-nsp] Untagged native VLAN...

Adam Leff adam at leff.co
Tue Nov 23 12:04:32 EST 2010

I would remove "switchport access vlan 402" from the config as I do not
believe it's actually used with the switchport is in trunk mode.

I think your primary error is that you do not include vlan 402 in your
allowed VLAN list.

switchport trunk native vlan 402
switchport trunk allowed vlan 402,498

~Adam