[c-nsp] More than 128M CF on C1800 router?

Lukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Wed Nov 24 10:42:41 EST 2010

On 2010-11-24 14:04, Erik Soosalu wrote:
> Don't hot insert the flash - *bad* things happen.  Always insert with
> the router powered down, but 2GB cards work fine.

Unless you're not doing writing to NVRAM/flash it's actually OK.
The 1841 doesn't support voice so there's no threat it will try
to for example update some voice XMLs also.

I also don't understand why the 1841 rebooted while inserting flash,
but I'm also using 2GB SanDisks and they're working fine.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end. |                  Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end. |       http://lukasz.bromirski.net