[c-nsp] no MPLS propagate || problem

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Fri Nov 26 14:59:13 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM, .....::::[Gardener] ::::..... <
elmonomario69 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mostafa,
>
> Did you try, with no mpls ip propagate-ttl forward?
>

> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/switch/command/reference/swi_m2.html

no mpls ip propogate should disable all ttl propogation of ttl's.  I think
the forward keyword allows you to distinguish between local traffic and
transit traffic.  I think you have to set it on every hop in the path.
 Otherwise the first hop where it is not configured will copy the ttl from
the IP header and those hops will be visible as it should be 1.