[c-nsp] ECMP failing over time?

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:17:17 EDT 2010

I hate to answer my own question, but I think I figured it out. We're
using s-g-hash basic, which is prone to polarization. I think that's
what we're seeing. Our traffic has become polarized and has developed
an affinity for a subset of links in our "bundles". I'm recommending
that we switch to s-g-hash next-hop-based to see if that resolves the
problem.