[c-nsp] dhcp problems with ip phones

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Wed Oct 6 13:54:13 EDT 2010

I doubt its a bug, but you can check the bugtool.

Are these two Siemens IP-Phones running some other newer/older
software? Do they have a fallback mode if they dont get an IP via DHCP
they default to and IP, that just happens to be same range that you
are providing? Have you tried factory reset on them etc?

Regards
Roger