[c-nsp] Need help with setting up ip multicastrouting

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Tue Oct 12 14:34:35 EDT 2010

It's not really going router-switch-router... The video encoders are connected to the 2960, which connects to the 4506 at the remote side. The vendor has installed the video encoders but I haven't actually been to the remote end to see them yet. I'm not sure yet if they're still trying to connect or if they've given up. I'm trying to see if I can get someone to power cycle them.

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St.
Dayton, OH 45402

Office (937) 542-3149
Cell (937) 673-6779
Direct Connect: 137*131747*8
Email spfister at dps.k12.oh.us

>>> Lee <ler762 at gmail.com> 10/12/2010 2:20 PM >>>
 I've never
connected up routers through a 2950 (which is what the OP is using -
right?)