[c-nsp] Need help with setting up ip multicastrouting

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Wed Oct 13 11:06:37 EDT 2010

Thanks again for everyone's help on this matter, and sorry about the quoting problems from yesterday...

I think this is almost working. I was hoping to ask about one more point on this. The 8540 that is part of this equation is set up for IRB. The vlan that the servers are on is bridged through this device. Do I need to enable pim on any interface? Enabling it on any of the physical interfaces doesn't seem to do anything and the BVI interface doesn't support it.

Thanks!

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology