[c-nsp] Cisco 3750s - Stackwise Plus

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri Oct 15 19:52:53 EDT 2010

On 2010-10-15 23:46, Sean Granger wrote:
> The product listing on this page shows WS-C3750G-12S as being
 > StackWise+ compatible. This is an older product and even the
 > literature on the other 3750v2s just references the original
 > StackWise technology.

That's an error. I pinged the PMs for the platform.

Only -E and -X models do offer StackWise Plus, and while you're
free to stack all different models together they'll work in the
StackWise mode only. Plus mode is reserved for the stacks where only
-E and -X models reside, keeping in mind the fact they still can
perform local switching even if stacked together with non E/non X
models.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end.  |                 Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end." |      http://lukasz.bromirski.net