[c-nsp] 12.4 for 7205vxr npe-g2 recommendation?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Oct 17 07:52:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 12:44:22PM +0200, Ziv Leyes wrote:
> Yeah, I know, my bad, I just chose a bad example, sorry for misleading
> I was actually trying to say that not always the newest is the best...

And I would be happy to agree here :-)

OTOH, 12.4(25d) should be a good compromise of "recent enough that there
is still full support for it" and "old enough that most bugs got found and
fixed".

I'd stay away from 12.4T unless there is a feature in there that is "must
have!" - and in that case, 15.0M might be a better choice.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de