[c-nsp] Unusual Problem with Catalyst 6500 and Sup702-3b

Stephan M. Mackenzie stephan.mackenzie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:11:30 EDT 2010

I spot checked a few ports, the one that had a few was my main link to
Provider...

edge01.stl#show counters interface gigabitEthernet 6/2 | i qos3Outlost
53.                        qos3Outlost = 87

I now know we wasted our money upgrading the memory on the 3B cards...

if I run MTR or extended pings to the slower hosts, I dont see any
measureable packet loss

is there any way to debug a network request

Like log the whole transaction based on source and destination IP

Appreciate your help and advice

Stephan