[c-nsp] Unusual Problem with Catalyst 6500 and Sup702-3b

Stephan M. Mackenzie stephan.mackenzie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:20:58 EDT 2010

Port            Align-Err    FCS-Err   Xmit-Err    Rcv-Err UnderSize
OutDiscards
Gi6/2                   0          0          0          0         0
87

This is my main uplink to our provider. and the only one showing any errors
at all.

It seems my L2 path is clean as tests inside our network run full speed,
consistently

Its only when we leave the gateway, that we see the errors, L3

The same end points are consistent....   HOST X to HOST Y provides
consistent results, with the exception of when we rebooted the router, for
some hosts this Inverted the pattern