[c-nsp] Cisco OneX module question.

Jiri Prochazka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Thu Oct 21 11:37:22 EDT 2010

Hi Igor,

we use SFP+ LR transceivers with OneX (CVR-X2-SFP10G) reductions in our
4900M without problems.

There are some caveats regarding to using OneX on 4900M (like you have to
wait aprox. two minutes before inserting/removing the reduction, otherwise
error with duplicate S/N appears in log.. but it's working.

Now in one of our 4900M we have got about 10 OneX reductions with LR
transceivers.

If you have any other questiona regarding to this setup, don't hesitate to
ask me directly.

Kid regards,

Jiri