[c-nsp] Assurared BW to customer

Jan Gregor jan.gregor at chronix.org
Tue Oct 26 18:10:27 EDT 2010

Hello,

since for the router there is no way of detecting how many STM-1s are
being mapped to GE port, there would be no way of doing this in a simple
way.
Only way micht be to integrate the SDH equipment with your Cisco router,
probably via SNMP trap processing (if SDH does support that and you have
access to it) and disabling routing over primary line accordingly. But
this is more in the range of theoretical solutions.

Jan Gregor