[c-nsp] Routing performance of ME3400

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 01:55:00 EDT 2010

Eric, Dmitry,

On 27.10.2010 16:42, Eric Van Tol wrote:
> Hello,
> Check your SDM template - you probably have it set to 'layer-2' when it should be 'default' for layer 3 routing.

Thanks, this fixed the ME's behavior in my test setup, problem is the
switch I have running at the customer site already has the "sdm default"
config on it ... though, it might be that the second switch (which has
the redundant line on it, and should only be used when the primary
switch fails) is somehow causing some problems, it still had the layer2
setting ... I have updated the config on that one, and will have to do
some tests to see whether it works better now ...

Garry