[c-nsp] Fun problem affecting only even-numbered ports

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Oct 28 13:14:24 EDT 2010

At 09:00 AM 10/28/2010, Mack McBride uttered:

>The 6748-SFP use one Rohini for even and one Rohini for odd ports
>not consecutive, IIRC.
>This could vary by revision.  I don't have one handy to check against.
>The Janus and SSA are for ports 1-24 and 25-48.

It's even/odd all the way back to the fabric on the 6748-SFP, one
janus/SSA handles odd ports, the other even ports.

Tim

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Distinguished Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759