[c-nsp] limit bandwidth on 7600 MUX-UNI port

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Fri Oct 29 12:09:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

You should create the policy-map with an aggregate policer as the
action.
Then on the physical port (the trunk) configure "mls qos vlan-based",
and apply the the policy-map you have created on the SVIs (interface
vlan) for the relevant VLAN numbers.

Because you are using an aggregate policer, it would police the
aggregate rate between the different interfaces...

Arie