[c-nsp] N7k: Attaching a service-policy to an SVI

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Thu Sep 2 11:20:49 EDT 2010

Am I misreading, or did he say it wasn't under the 'interface vlan', but under the 'vlan' itself? :)

I just looked on mine, and it's under the vlan config (Version 4.2(3) software).

NEX7000EDC1(config)# vlan 4
NEX7000EDC1(config-vlan)# ?
  ip              Configure IP features
  media           Media type of the VLAN
  name            Ascii name of the VLAN
  no              Negate a command or set its defaults
  remote-span     Enable remote span VLAN
  service-policy  Configure service policy for an interface
  shutdown        Shutdown VLAN switching
  state           Operational state of the VLAN
  end             Go to exec mode
  exit            Exit from command interpreter
  pop             Pop mode from stack or restore from name
  push            Push current mode to stack or save it under name
  where           Shows the cli context you are in

Ken Matlock
Network Analyst
Exempla Healthcare
(303) 467-4671