[c-nsp] Customers routers

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Sat Sep 4 19:39:14 EDT 2010

+1

If the customers are coming to you with their own netblock, then it's likely they have their own ASN. If they're using a block of your address space then they announce on a private ASN and you remove-private-as.

Customers using OSPF could accidentally hijack prefixes leaving us little to no tools for filtering or preventing it.

Use OSPF/ISIS for interconnects, loopbacks, infrastructure links. *Data/Content* prefixes go into BGP.

-b