[c-nsp] Quick routing question.

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:21 EDT 2010

I think the problem is an egress filter on level3 side of 10g. It has to
be..

When pinging from 10g interface local .14<->remote .13, icmp response
packets will certainly come back over 10g as router on level3 side will be
using connected route. *not working*
When pinging from host to remote .13, packets will certainly be returning
over 1g interface as level3 has no router back to source over the 10g.
*working*

I can't see any other way for this to be happening..