[c-nsp] ASIC to switch port mapping

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:12:18 EDT 2010

That's a very interesting problem, I'd love to hear what you find!
Lots of different sized frames from different ingress interfaces all heading
to a few egress interfaces on the same asic perhaps?

Are you seeing an interface that is highly utilized - I'm imagining you are
and this is driving the theory?