[c-nsp] ASIC to switch port mapping

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:52:04 EDT 2010

4948 is a good choice.
> Any recommendations on a switch with larger buffers? I would like to
> stick with the 1U form factor.
>
> Also, are you saying that the microbursts cause the switch to exceed 1Gb
> port speed which causes the drops? Cisco claims that the
> WS-C3560E-24TD-E switch has a 128-Gbps wire rate non-blocking switching
> fabric capacity. I may be oversimplifying this, but to me, Cisco's
> claim implies that I should be able to run every port on this switch
> simultaneously at a full 1Gb in both directions.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Vincent

based on internal testing and / or historic performance levels which
Pipeline expects to maintain or exceed but nevertheless does not guarantee.
Congested networks, price volatility, or other extraordinary events may
impede future trading activities and degrade performance statistics.
Pipeline is a member of FINRA and SIPC.