[c-nsp] strange vlan issue

Bøvre Jon Harald Jon.Harald.Bovre at hafslund.no
Wed Sep 15 14:19:59 EDT 2010

I had similar problem a year ago.

two 7609/SUP720 trunked together with 20-30 VLAN's
one vlan (vlan 800 or close to 800)  running one of the important BGP sessions refused any traffic
Removed all vlan 800 config, reapplied back without success. Reload was not an option.
changed to vlan 900, everything OK.

To your problem with 2950:
Did anything change around this switch?
Connected switches?