[c-nsp] How to show ADSL customers two different GW!

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 05:02:51 EDT 2010

Hi
Just quickly looking at it, you want to also show a different ip on the next
hop router (#2):
1. x.x.x.2 < - 7204
2. x.x.x.1 < - core router
3. n.n.n.n < - my upstream

In order to do that, you will probably have to:
- set link 7204 <-> core to be trunk, with 2 different vlans (1 for group1,
2 for group2)
- set 2 VRFs that match the 2 vlans.
- set radius attribute to drop the customers into each vrf.

Don't forget to change your routing on the core side - the x's and the y's
will be routed differently now..

Hope this helps