[c-nsp] netflow tools

Jirí Procházka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Mon Sep 20 02:54:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

We are using utility nfdump (nfcap for capturing netflow packets) ->
http://nfdump.sourceforge.net/

You can filter and make global stats based on many arguments, for example
next hop IP, src/dst AS etc. It's a command line tool, primary intended to
use with another graphing tool (nfsen, for example). But cmd output is very
handy for one time lookup.

The only problem is the fact, that I can't say this utility is the most
stable program I've ever seen :). Segfaults are quite normal.

Kind regards,

Jiri Prochazka