[c-nsp] Two mpls provider with the same core AS# workaround

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Mon Sep 20 14:10:06 EDT 2010

Roger,

If I had to design it, I would have used "remote-private-as" with both providers, and use BGP communities to avoid BGP routing loops. Basically each route received on a different peer can be marked with a BGP community, and then you can filter the routes sent to the same peer so that this community is not sent back out.

Arie