[c-nsp] Operational impact of switching from ingress to egress replication mode

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Sep 21 20:00:49 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 22:12 +0100, Phil Mayers wrote:
> 2. Use CoPP for everything else; DO NOT use the glean or cef receive
> limiter

I'm confused here: Why not use the glean limiter? As I understand it you
can simplify the CoPP maps a lot. (Non-IP traffic like IS-IS still being
a special case of course.)

What am I missing? Is it because you want to catch special cases of
gleaning earlier in the CoPP and differentiate rates?

--
Peter