[c-nsp] Check command history on CISCO

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Sep 22 08:22:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 03:48:57PM +0530, vijay gore wrote:
> then give proper answer, if you dont't like to give proper answer . then
> don't reply

You have been given answers: setup a TACACS server.  If you don't want
to bother doing a *bit* of the research yourself, then don't be surprised
if other people don't feel like doing all your work for you.

I assume that you are paid to solve this problem.

If you are going to pay me to solve your problems, you can be as lazy as
you want, and I will be happy to explain you in detailed steps how to
setup a tacacs server, configure this in your Cisco devices, etc. - but
as long as we're doing this in our free time, we expect you to do some
of the more trivial bits yourself.  Like, put "setup tacacs server" into
google...

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de