[c-nsp] can I use | pipe line such as "| inc xxx" and regexp such as "regexp ^$" both , when I execute "show bgp "

Per Carlson pelle at hemmop.com
Thu Sep 23 12:50:16 EDT 2010

Hi.

> I don't have any CRS-1 available, but I can't see why it wouldn't have
> that command.

At least 3.6.3 and 3.9.0 doesn't have it (from 3.6.3 but same output on 3.9.0):

RP/0/7/CPU0:mormor#show bgp ?
<snip/>
  paths                  Path information
  policy                 Preview advertisements under proposed policy
  process                Process information
  regexp                 Display routes matching the AS path regular expression
  route-policy           Display only networks which match this route policy
  session-group          Show config information on session groups
<snip/>
RP/0/7/CPU0:mormor#

--
Pelle

RFC1925, truth 11:
 Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and
 a different presentation, regardless of whether it works.