[c-nsp] DS3 Nubie

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Fri Sep 24 17:56:06 EDT 2010

Assuming that the DS-3 order is non-ATM (likely unless you asked for
ATM), this set-up should work just fine. For the physical connection.
Please keep in mind the software needs (routing protocols and router
table size) in considering the equipment to ensure it will meet your
needs.

Brian Johnson
Converged Network Engineer (CCNP, ENA)

ATM that
>I don't need NM-1A-T3/E3?
>
>Then from DMARC to my router I need to use 734 type cable with 75 Ohm
BNC